Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Badlands knock offs

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 01:48 PM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Badlands knock offs

Anybody know where I can find I sey of proline badlands knock off to fit a truggy? I found several that fit buggies But none that fit truggy. I have checked on ebay But I'm missing them. Can anybody help me out? Thanks
Old 08-21-2012, 05:08 PM
celica49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badlands knock offs

Your best bet may be to look for monster truck tires. That would be the only way I would thing youll come across for that tread pattern. Are you wanting them for racing or bashing or what?

Old 08-21-2012, 06:04 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I couldn't find much in knockoff truggy tires. Seems there is no where near the amount as with buggies

I was looking for a set earlier this week. I got even more fun cause I need em unglued seeing my truggy needs 1/2 offset rims. I found one set but the didn't look that good and were almost the cost of real ones
Old 08-22-2012, 12:51 AM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah i don't care if they are glued or not I just really don't want to have to spend $70+ for a set of truggy tires/wheels. I will be getting them for 3 different truggies so that would add up fast and I'm broke already LOL! I had a set of badlands knockoffs for one of my buggies and I really like them and I think they would be great to bash with on these truggies. The only set I have been able to find so far are Integy. I bought a set of them for my 8ight-E 2.0 buggy last year and they exploded at less than 40 MPH so I won't be purchasing any more Integy tires (or anything else of theirs for that matter)
Old 08-22-2012, 05:56 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: yakfish

Yeah i don't care if they are glued or not I just really don't want to have to spend $70+ for a set of truggy tires/wheels. I will be getting them for 3 different truggies so that would add up fast and I'm broke already LOL! I had a set of badlands knockoffs for one of my buggies and I really like them and I think they would be great to bash with on these truggies. The only set I have been able to find so far are Integy. I bought a set of them for my 8ight-E 2.0 buggy last year and they exploded at less than 40 MPH so I won't be purchasing any more Integy tires (or anything else of theirs for that matter)
same I got the badlands on my one buggy, and they are holding up real well.

Thanks for the info about the integy I was looking at them, and only thing that held me back was the Integy name... Glad it did seeing they have integys standard quality