Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Need some impiration, Please help

Old 09-16-2012, 10:02 AM
craigrobbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some impiration, Please help

Okay guys, So the deal is I am making an Upside downy car (ie can drive both ways) now I need the design to be nice & low

Chassis is Done cut and machined, but the axles look really crappy just bear, So I need something to jazz them up, A bumper or something.

Ideally what i am looking for is the front to be different to the back, But it needs to be a symmetrical design so when it flips its the same.

For example a front Pointy bumper and on the back a low slung wing/spoiler and mirror this onto the other side.

Here is the car in question (poor old cad design I know but the chassis is now cut and made)

Thanks

Craig
Old 09-17-2012, 09:38 AM
Anthoop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need some impiration, Please help

Wow nice work there so far, you made the chassis yourself? As you say make the front pointy and the rear kicking up and reverse the design would seem easiest...could you roll/shape a thinner piece to make a curve design?