Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

1/8 Buggy Tire

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:29 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/8 Buggy Tire

I'm getting the Associated RC8.2e in 2013. I'm looking for some tires for it. I was looking t the Pro-Line Badlands or the Duratrax Lockup. I ahve the Badlands on my Flux XS, but have not tried the Duratrax tires. How do the lockups run if anyone has had them? I just thing the Badlands have lugs too big for the 1/8 buggy wheels and they would tear of wear quickly. Though I don't run on road with them.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:06 PM
celica49

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/8 Buggy Tire

What will you be doing with the buggy is my first question for you. If youre just bashing, any tire with some big lugs should work ok all around, however for racing there are more things to consider. How hard packed is the track? How much of the track is groove, and how deep is the stuff on the side if you miss the groove?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:46 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 1/8 Buggy Tire

http://www.ebay.com/sch/suprasales/m...id=p4340.l2562
dude sells buggy tire sets CHEAP
got a set on my 1/8th and can't complain. Honestly I only have one complaint on him, and that is he don't sell cheap unmounted truggy tires [:@]