Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Losi 8 nitrohouse

Anyone else notice the Losi 8's on sale @ nitrohouse? Thinking about the truggy...............under 3 bills hmmm.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Losi 8 nitrohouse

Yea, I noticed it as well.I went as far as adding one to my cart and then saying....."no, no" (I promised myself no new rides for a while). There will be other deals down the line, I'm sure, but if you are in the market for one....let us know how you like it. ;-) Yes, this one is very tempting though.

Mugen MBX6R, HB D8T, Losi 8 2.0, Savage X 4.6, Losi 810, Hyper 7, Exceed Forza
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NitroRCNerds

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

Yea, I noticed it as well.**I went as far as adding one to my cart and then saying.....''no, no'' (I promised myself no new rides for a while). There will be other deals down the line, I'm sure, but if you are in the market for one....let us know how you like it. ;-) Yes, this one is very tempting though.

Control John, control! Enjoy what you have, easy killer

I also get those sale notifications via email and always feel tempted to spend. I find that if I just get myself something small from every pay period, like 20 or 30 bucks, I can control my desire to order more. Although I did recently get a new hyper 7 roller to use for spare parts, that showed lack of control. I tried bidding on an ebay parts lot, very cheap for a plethora of hyper 7 parts brand new and was robbed of it at the last 5 seconds with a dollar higher bid. I was pissed.
    Traxxas Jato 3.3 Custom(2), HoBao Hyper 7(2), Associated MGT 4.6, Kyosho Javelin. Its better to be feared than loved.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: mattster1971

Oh, I know. :-) I was looking for a truggy to get Andrew, and seeing as he has the 8ight 2.0 buggy, I thought "hmmmm." That is a great price and figured might be good as a first kit for him to build (as it will take him months to build that)anduse as a basher/practice racing truggy.

He and I spoke and we decided this year we will stick to our guns andfocus mainly on taking what we have an upgrading the heck out of them. I hope someone takes advantage of it and enjoys a new truggy, however.I've seen that truggyrun in person and theylook like the real deal;-)
    Mugen MBX6R, HB D8T, Losi 8 2.0, Savage X 4.6, Losi 810, Hyper 7, Exceed Forza
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NitroRCNerds

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

ORIGINAL: mattster1971

Oh, I know. :-) I was looking for a truggy to get Andrew, and seeing as he has the 8ight 2.0 buggy, I thought "hmmmm." That is a great price and figured might be good as a first kit for him to build (as it will take him months to build that)anduse as a basher/practice racing truggy.

He and I spoke and we decided this year we will stick to our guns andfocus mainly on taking what we have an upgrading the heck out of them. I hope someone takes advantage of it and enjoys a new truggy, however.I've seen that truggyrun in person and theylook like the real deal;-)
    They've been on sale everywhere. It tells me TLR's getting ready to release version 3.0