Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Losi 8 nitrohouse

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Ttowntoolman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Losi 8 nitrohouse

Anyone else notice the Losi 8's on sale @ nitrohouse? Thinking about the truggy...............under 3 bills hmmm.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:05 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Losi 8 nitrohouse

Yea, I noticed it as well.I went as far as adding one to my cart and then saying....."no, no" (I promised myself no new rides for a while). There will be other deals down the line, I'm sure, but if you are in the market for one....let us know how you like it. ;-) Yes, this one is very tempting though.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:44 PM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

Yea, I noticed it as well. I went as far as adding one to my cart and then saying.....''no, no'' (I promised myself no new rides for a while). There will be other deals down the line, I'm sure, but if you are in the market for one....let us know how you like it. ;-) Yes, this one is very tempting though.

Control John, control! Enjoy what you have, easy killer

I also get those sale notifications via email and always feel tempted to spend. I find that if I just get myself something small from every pay period, like 20 or 30 bucks, I can control my desire to order more. Although I did recently get a new hyper 7 roller to use for spare parts, that showed lack of control. I tried bidding on an ebay parts lot, very cheap for a plethora of hyper 7 parts brand new and was robbed of it at the last 5 seconds with a dollar higher bid. I was pissed.
Old 01-22-2013, 07:31 PM
JohnP2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: mattster1971

Oh, I know. :-) I was looking for a truggy to get Andrew, and seeing as he has the 8ight 2.0 buggy, I thought "hmmmm." That is a great price and figured might be good as a first kit for him to build (as it will take him months to build that)anduse as a basher/practice racing truggy.

He and I spoke and we decided this year we will stick to our guns andfocus mainly on taking what we have an upgrading the heck out of them. I hope someone takes advantage of it and enjoys a new truggy, however.I've seen that truggyrun in person and theylook like the real deal;-)
Old 01-22-2013, 08:20 PM
kyleshrub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: JohnP2

ORIGINAL: mattster1971

Oh, I know. :-) I was looking for a truggy to get Andrew, and seeing as he has the 8ight 2.0 buggy, I thought "hmmmm." That is a great price and figured might be good as a first kit for him to build (as it will take him months to build that)anduse as a basher/practice racing truggy.

He and I spoke and we decided this year we will stick to our guns andfocus mainly on taking what we have an upgrading the heck out of them. I hope someone takes advantage of it and enjoys a new truggy, however.I've seen that truggyrun in person and theylook like the real deal;-)
They've been on sale everywhere. It tells me TLR's getting ready to release version 3.0