1. Got into planes, not satisfied with one, bought 2 or 3 more. Got scared hearing horror stories and never flew them. Sold them all.
2. Sliced finger open with exacto knife.
3. Trying to sell rc truck and trying to start it with dead glow igniter
4. Running truck on low batteries and it goes full throttle and drives off into the sunset in a city parking lot, thank god it did not hit anything or anyone.
5. I always over richen the high and low spd fuel screws.
6 Screw up simple break in procedures.
7. I go OCD on everything if one is good then more are better, now I have over 20 rc trucks and cars, 2 1/5 scale gas and 1 1/8 lipo battery buggy. Worse part I refused to sell them at a loss and many arent produced anymore. Not bragging, just saying. 1 beer good, 20 beers much better.
8. For me simpler is better, these new computer radios intimidate the heck out of me.
9. I can screw up a good dream if you get my drift.
10. Apply loctite to clutch bell screw I use to much and it seaps past the bearings and loctites bearings the cylinder and such. I used after run oil to loosen it up.
11. Glued finger tips together.
12. If you don't know some of that quick CA glue will burn a whole right threw your pants.
13. I used to work on Honda motorcycles for a living, actually a apprentice. I tuned up a cb 750 and it would not start. Note must have clutch lever pulled in for electric starter to work.
14. Tried to pull head on cb 750 no go, wedged big screw driver in to pry up. No go. 4 rubber plugs on head. Head screws under these. ( note to self when in doubt refer to manual).
Note to everyone don't work on things when you are tired or pissed off, I gurantee you will mess things up, even simple things you have done many times before.