Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Things you'd like to see on the market....

GT style shells that are connected to a roll cage and have replaceable panels.
    Bead-lock wheels for touring cars

Touring car racing has declined because it has got too nerdy  and expensive.  The aerodynamic mazda 6 shells and dish wheels are ugly. Lets not forget the amount you have to spend on tires and all the other stuff to make your alien ship of a car competitive.

Classes like USGT and VTA are fun in my opinion. More focus on drivers skill then tires and setup

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3- Tamiya TA06 Pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Haddi Taha

more weight? no thank you
    Inferno GT​2 - RS4 2 - APEXmini touring - Baja 5T

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If cost was not a factor...

Imagin been able to get a 1/8th 1970's (insert u favourite here) muscle car....but...

It has a scale twin rail chassis with 2wd rear live axle and front double wishbone suspension, front mounted north south motor, planetary gear sets for the gearbox and telescopic tail shaft straight to the diff, And has the ability to run either trailing arms or 4 link rear suspension with leaf or coil springs. Also the ability to run mechanical brakes... 4 disc or 2disc/2drum hydraulic brakes

Then a high detailed body with different hood, bumpers, grills, lights and accessories with full cockpit including seats and fuzzy dice... and a full under tray with wheel arches that meets up to the body
    LOSI: 5IVE-T, 8IGHT-E, MICRO SCT
    Tamiya: TL01MT, TL01B, TA01RA, Clodbuster
    Traxxas: Slash 2wd, Axial: SCX10 Honcho
    Hobao: Hyper 10e, River Hobby X-Ranger

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: phmaximus

Imagin been able to get a 1/8th 1970's (insert u favourite here) muscle car....but...

It has a scale twin rail chassis with 2wd rear live axle and front double wishbone suspension, front mounted north south motor, planetary gear sets for the gearbox and telescopic tail shaft straight to the diff, And has the ability to run either trailing arms or 4 link rear suspension with leaf or coil springs. Also the ability to run mechanical brakes... 4 disc or 2disc/2drum hydraulic brakes

Then a high detailed body with different hood, bumpers, grills, lights and accessories with full cockpit including seats and fuzzy dice... and a full under tray with wheel arches that meets up to the body
    a fella posted a thread recently where he built such a model. mechanical front brakes....live rear axle, kind of a pan chassis front end with ladder bars off the back for the rear's suspension.

I too am tired of simple 4wd shaft and belt drive onroads. Id love to see a true scale onroad car.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

This would be fantastic

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok...... Ya got me droolin.
    T-Maxx, Savage X, Savage XS, MT2 18ss, Speedwing 250mk2, MS composite swift, GP Eagle 580, GP spitfire, Erratix, furion 450

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: On2_n_On4

ORIGINAL: Haddi Taha

more weight? no thank you
    hahaha, weight would be an issue. I still really want a very realistic body with replaceable panels/bumpers connected to a roll cage. Sure it would weigh more but it will be awesome

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3- Tamiya TA06 Pro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123