Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Basher 1/8 nitro circus truck

Old 07-22-2013, 08:40 AM
sparky 25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Basher 1/8 nitro circus truck

Just saw this truck online,

Longer and wider than a savage flux and also has a centre diff,

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...49478099,d.d2k
Old 08-26-2013, 04:41 PM
soulja55

i can't wait to see how this truck does.....
Old 08-26-2013, 05:32 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Love this

There is big news from the guys at HobbyKing- a new officially licensed Basher Nitro Circus 8th Scale Monster Truck. Aimed straight at the backyard basher, the Nitro Circus MT comes with 4wd, big tires, and brushless power.
Anyone else see the irony of a truck called the Nitro Circus being brushless only?
Old 08-26-2013, 07:52 PM
Sixtysixdeuce

Anyone else see the irony of a truck called the Nitro Circus being brushless only?
That was my first thought. Also made me roll my eyes and close the link without reading any further.

Oh, yippie, another cheap brushless MT on the market.........
Old 08-28-2013, 04:16 PM
soulja55

Hobby King products do really well for the price.....and to see a copy of the fullsize monster made me really happy to see a manufacturer besides Traxxas coming out with rc replicas. to me its a big step in advancement of our rc sport. more variety at a cheaper price. all traxxas did was revamp the Stampede thats been around for over 14 years.....and they are selling like hot cakes....

Last edited by soulja55; 08-28-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Sixtysixdeuce

all traxxas did was revamp the Stampede thats been around for over 14 years.....and they are selling like hot cakes....
Traxxas puts all the money they save by using cheap plastic parts and not doing R&D into advertising. Apparently, the strategy works.......at least with kids/newcomers; I don't know any serious/veteran RC guys who bother with Traxxas stuff. Go up to the track, there are lots of backyard bashers with TRX gear, mostly youngsters. Most of the folks you see who actually know what they're doing and know their way around a track are running Losi, OFNA, Durango, Xray, Associated.
Old 03-24-2015, 11:54 AM
Fidy$Trainer
My Feedback: (1)

Anyone what I can use as a replacement shell. The Basher Shell is very thin and mine is toast. Looking for a painted replacement shell. Doesnt have to be the original but something that fits properly. Anyone???