Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: ECX Ruckus

Post ECX Ruckus

Hey guys!
    What are the thoughts out there on the ECX Ruckus for a beginner. I've heard that it's relatively fast and easy to take care of and maintain/change parts. It would be my first hobby grade so it's within my price range as well. Any thoughts on this truck or any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    moving the thread to the electric car forum.. you'll get more answers there
    Jim Buzzeo AMA 74894
    P-51 Mustang Brotherhood #37
    Sig Brotherhood #95

Good choice, easy to upgrade once you get bored with stock parts. Overall fun truck

I just got a Ruckus, I've only run three packs thru it but so far I love it. It's my first RC so I'm as new as it gets. It's going to take some getting used to but I'm a speed freak so I've already ordered lipo batteries and a 3900kv motor and esc. I plan to upgrade as I break parts but research says that won't be very often.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hi All - I just bought my 7 year olds each a Ruckus 1/18. I read how bad the charger is as well as the stock battery. I am new to RC but I have read good things about the Onyx 245 charger for speed and the Nicd 5000 MaH battery for run times. Do these seem like good upgrades? I am afraid of Lipo. Thank You