Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

Nissan Silvia S15 Bodyshell Made and Finished

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Nissan Silvia S15 Bodyshell Made and Finished

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Taniv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Silvia S15 Bodyshell Made and Finished

Guys do u have any idea how and what can be added to this body shell! pls help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jY64iWDLuw
Old 03-06-2014, 06:44 AM
phmaximus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Body clips..... Biggest thing I can recommend
Old 03-20-2014, 09:24 AM
Taniv

Good idea lol xD
Old 03-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Cool_cris27

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put some type of mesh in the front and paint it black to make it look like an air filter ?? i guess you would tape it up paint it glue some black mesh on there and make it look like an airfilter?? and what phaximus said...
Old 03-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Taniv

Originally Posted by Cool_cris27
Put some type of mesh in the front and paint it black to make it look like an air filter ?? i guess you would tape it up paint it glue some black mesh on there and make it look like an airfilter?? and what phaximus said...
lol yeah good idea I may have look how to make it so it's going to look nice. About those body clips I did not put them cuz I could not be bothered lol leave it alone hehe

Anyway now I am getting ready to make another project with the speakers so it's going to be cool
Old 03-22-2014, 02:01 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

get a intercooler for the front. cut away some of the front (where air inlet would be) so the intercooler can be seen.

also, it looks like both bodies are missing the B pillars?

and if going for a high-end drift body look, make hidden body mounts! usually Velcro or strong magnets work well.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Taniv

Originally Posted by nitrosportsandrunner
get a intercooler for the front. cut away some of the front (where air inlet would be) so the intercooler can be seen.

also, it looks like both bodies are missing the B pillars?

and if going for a high-end drift body look, make hidden body mounts! usually Velcro or strong magnets work well.
hey

thank you for you answer saying "B pillars" I don't really know what u mean sorry I'm only beginner hehe if u can post picture or explain it more in depth what it means

and the hidden body mounts explain it more in depth my friend I really can't understand it hehe like.... like in last one give pictures and more depth explanation
Old 03-22-2014, 02:37 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Taniv
hey

thank you for you answer saying "B pillars" I don't really know what u mean sorry I'm only beginner hehe if u can post picture or explain it more in depth what it means

and the hidden body mounts explain it more in depth my friend I really can't understand it hehe like.... like in last one give pictures and more depth explanation
B pillar is the pillar in center of body. A pillar is the forward pillar (sides of windshield)

here is a pic of a aftermarket hidden body mount. basically, fabricate a flat bar at the correct height that has Velcro strip on it, and the other side of the Velcro strip is on the inside of the body.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cars-vehicles_00358090.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	1980531   Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.png
Views:	48
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	1980532