Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Custom Machine Shop

Does anyone know or have cnc shop where I can have a custom center differential gear made? I have the plastic piece and need a aluminum or steel one made. Any help is appreciated.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    if you have a good local hardware shop, stop in and ask.
    that is the kinda place a machine shop owner will shop often, and if its a good-old hardware shop the manager or others may know who owns a machine shop or know the owner personally. any good hardware store should be able to direct you to any plumber, construction, roofing, machining place.

I worked at such a hardware store and got to know a machine shop owner. one day I mentioned a RC project I wanted to do, and the idea interested him. he said if I wanted I could come down and work on it with him, for little more than the cost of the materials.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,

Thanks for your help and I'll have to look into the hardware stores around here.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    what RC is this for as a good chunk there is something you could adapt from another model the company makes.
    With great speed comes greater repair bills.
    Click on My models to see some of what I own. Eventually will add the rest

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I use rlchobbies.com they can custom make you anything. I have had custom gears made. exstended chassis you name it.