Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Question New short course truck track

Hello... my name is Julian. I am in the process of building an rc short course truck track in Hunt County Tx. The idea I have is a exclusive head to head race track. Weekend races with a small buy in, single elimination brackets, and winner takes all. I'm just putting it out there to see if any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions. I hope to get some feedback on this.

Thanks for reading

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    hope it works for you.....I live in mich......to far to just stop by.............

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    ^ So do I. I built a track about a year ago. Too bad you are over in the thumb. I'm near Lake Michigan, west of Grand Rapids....
    If it works, take it apart, and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | SCX10 G6 | Micro BL SCT | Pulse XT 25e | Black 10 | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Welcome Julian. Lots of vids on youtube of people's home-made tracks, for ideas and inspiration.
    Just a schmoe....