RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Anyone have any of these spacers?

Old 04-19-2014, 05:55 PM
DieHarder

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Anyone have any of these spacers?

I have been looking through everything I have. I've searched online. I've even began looking through pens for this spacer! It's driving me insane! I can't find a spacer that's 0.170" outer diameter (NOT ID) and 0.115" inner diameter. The closest I've found has been a Bic blue pen piece near the tip at 0.162" OD. It can't be more than 0.005" off. It's for a equalizer setup on a RC tandem axle trailer. The pen spacer didn't work because the ID was way too big.

Does anyone know what other sort of household items have this spacer? Material is not all that important. If I can't find anything, I will be using a #8 screw with shrink wrap on the threads to make up for the 0.006". The spacer is a nicer, neater, and more preferred way to go. The spacer will be going through the eyes on a Tamiya F-350 leaf springs. If anyone else has better ideas, please share. I can't afford the shackle kit, plus I could only use the screws in the kit, as my shackles are completely different with this equalizer setup.
Thanks,

DH
Old 04-19-2014, 06:36 PM
collector1231

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

See if diff shims will work for it....? All the advice I can give you.
Old 04-20-2014, 07:49 AM
DieHarder

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Wait, sorry,... I forgot to mention a length. It needs to be about 0.275" long. So like a serious spacer or standoff type of thing. I can cut the length as long as it's longer than that length.

Search this Thread