Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Anyone have any of these spacers?

I have been looking through everything I have. I've searched online. I've even began looking through pens for this spacer! It's driving me insane! I can't find a spacer that's 0.170" outer diameter (NOT ID) and 0.115" inner diameter. The closest I've found has been a Bic blue pen piece near the tip at 0.162" OD. It can't be more than 0.005" off. It's for a equalizer setup on a RC tandem axle trailer. The pen spacer didn't work because the ID was way too big.

Does anyone know what other sort of household items have this spacer? Material is not all that important. If I can't find anything, I will be using a #8 screw with shrink wrap on the threads to make up for the 0.006". The spacer is a nicer, neater, and more preferred way to go. The spacer will be going through the eyes on a Tamiya F-350 leaf springs. If anyone else has better ideas, please share. I can't afford the shackle kit, plus I could only use the screws in the kit, as my shackles are completely different with this equalizer setup.
    Thanks,

DH
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | SCX10 G6 | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    See if diff shims will work for it....? All the advice I can give you.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Wait, sorry,... I forgot to mention a length. It needs to be about 0.275" long. So like a serious spacer or standoff type of thing. I can cut the length as long as it's longer than that length.
    If it works, take it apart and find out why.

Evader ST | TL-01 MT | SCX10 G6 | Micro BL SCT | Radian | Alias | MCX2