Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

where do I set throttle on reciever???

Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

where do I set throttle on reciever???

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 08:24 AM
rc10gtnewuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where do I set throttle on reciever???

Is there a good spot to set the throttle on my receiver??? I have It turned down all the way so when the car idles It wont move. Is that good or no?
Old 05-20-2014, 09:27 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome!
Are you talking about the throttle TRIM? Trims are usually "centered" not turned all the way one way or the other. But if the car idles fine, doesn't move when idling, and takes off fine when you give it throttle, you should be just fine.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:35 PM
Big Alice

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

If you set your idle with your transmitter trim, your motor will die when you put on the brakes. set the idle with the idle stop on the carb.