Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Nikko radio control Afterburner help!!!

I was recently going through some old toys of mine from when I was a kid and came across a Nikko radio control Afterburner. I tried doing a little research online but couldn't find much. The rc car is in the original box and was never opened. I was wondering how much it might be worth if anything. Thanks for any help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	2017552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.93 MB 
ID:	2017553  

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Well there are many places you can check to find that out like a small little site named google.com, or the small time site that deals in collectables named Ebay.com

But for a less sarcastic answer as much as you can get for it. That kind of stuff can vary drastically as if some guy has fond memories of that vehicle, and pulls a 6-7 figure income they might spend a ridiculous amount on it.

Problem with asking this question is that the forum posters here generally do not touch those type of RC's as they are considered toy RCs where we run hobby grade RC's.
    Last edited by SyCo_VeNoM; 07-26-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    With great speed comes greater repair bills.
    Click on My models to see some of what I own. Eventually will add the rest

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Was just about to say "BRUSHLESS AND LIPO YO!!!"... lol

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    generally speaking, the vintage toy rc's that are worth some $$$ are the ones that used standard 7.2v 6cell batteries....as some of these were pretty close to hobby grade in terms of construction.

But, you have a fairly old model that is NIP....so if someone who had that some model as a kid and wants one to re-live his child hood sees it on ebay...that person might pay $50 shipped for it. I doubt it could sell for more than that....but as mentioned by syco, there are some older guys who have money to burn. So, it wouldn't hurt to put it on ebay as an auction to see how high it can go.
    SC10rs, 1/6 hummer crawler, Kyosho Twin Force, Lunchbox project, Techone P51,