Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Kyosho Big Bore shock questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 04:44 PM
DudeDah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho Big Bore shock questions

Hello, I'm an RC newb looking to upgrade the shocks on my NON-Kyosho Truggy. I am finding a lot of take-offs from Ready Set setups but am having trouble finding out some specifics. I am trying to find out the length from eyelet to eyelet for the Medium and Long Big Bore shock kits. Or the length of the shocks on the front and rear shocks of an ST-RR Truggy. I've asked the sellers on eBay what they lengths are and none of them can tell me. Can ANYONE help or direct me to the appropriate place to ask this question?

THANKS EVERYONE!!
Old 07-26-2014, 10:39 PM
cumquat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's one of the many nice things about 8th scale vehicles, they are all more or less the same. then may not be exactly the same length as stock but they should work.