Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Redcat Tornado EPX Hybrid SCT

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 11:14 PM
crazyhorse_001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat Tornado EPX Hybrid SCT

I thought I'd show off my tornado epx/vortex ss cross breed. I bought my tornado buggy about a year ago, and was impressed with the speed, and handling, but not its performance on grass, my main playground lol. I wound up with a well loved vortex sct in a box lot i bought. A few pulls on the ol calipers later showed that the chassis are very close in construction. Several hours, and very little trimming later, this emerged...

Old 12-05-2014, 09:39 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

looks like you have the nitro version suspension parts with the electric version chassis. I personally would have gone with short course tires, but either way I am sure it will do better in grass now.
Don't forget to check your motor temps the first run tho. those tires are taller...thus increasing the gearing.