Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Rc4wd shipping cost

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 11:22 AM
Crawlhard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc4wd shipping cost

Does anyone else think RC4WD charges too much for shipping? They charge 100.00 to ship the new TF2 SWB to Tennessee. That's what the Chinese charge for shipping some cars from overseas.
Old 12-28-2014, 11:44 AM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

iv yet to buy anything from them so idk what there normal shipping costs are.
but 100 for a truck kit is... well for that price id expect a drone to be dropping it off at my front door in less than 15 minutes.
iv ordered kits from tower and i don't think iv ever paid more than $15 for shipping (with more than just the kit in the order). so yeah, when you compare it, 100 seems way high.
Old 12-28-2014, 02:10 PM
Crawlhard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for your reply, they have the new trail finder 2 swb that is made for the CC01 jeep bodies. But at 379.00 plus 100.00 shipping, I cant afford it. On top of that the body, motor or electronics don't come with it.
Old 12-28-2014, 05:22 PM
suburban_hooligan

Received 62 Likes on 58 Posts

iv seen pic's of that jeep. looks bad ass! but yeah the price is nuts. keep an eye on tower, they sell some RC4WD stuff now. maybe at some point they will get it in stock and then shipping wont cost you an arm and a leg.