Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Stampede axles

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 03:57 AM
DreamOfFlying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stampede axles

Hey guys I was curious if there were any other options out there for axles for my stampede vxl 4x4. I know MIP is a popular choice but I feel like the name carries a lot of the hype is there anything else that's just as good?
Old 04-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It ain't hype, MIP is just good. Plus in the off chance you break something or need a rebuild you can get parts instead of buying the whole set over again. There's also Tekno and FLM that are at the same or similar level and the price reflects that.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:52 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

+1 for MIP. I've used MIP CVDs on my stadium trucks for years. I'd have bought their set for the Jato if they still made them. I got stuck with getting Traxxas's CVDs for that truck.