Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

losi 1/5 scale

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 09:46 AM
kenthemover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi 1/5 scale

I picked up a 1/5 scale losi nitro truck. Is there anything I need to add or prefix before I take this beast out for some serius wit time
Old 12-26-2016, 08:44 PM
1QwkSport2.5r

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Last I checked, the Losi 1/5th scale trucks have gasoline fueled spark ignition engines. Unless you have reliable provenance, I'd get a Walbro carb rebuild kit (K20wat) and a new spark plug. NGK seems to be the go-to brand though the heat range and size you'll need to cross reference. Rebuild the carb after carefully cleaning it and replace the spark plug. Fire it up and see what happens.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:09 PM
kenthemover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The one I have is a 1/8 and a nitro engine. Sorry for misleading you but any other advise would help
Kenny