Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Redcats volcano

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 03:17 PM
Justwayne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcats volcano

I was going to.buy a cheap 100-200 rc car. I seen the volcano for 140 from Walmart 1/10. Some mentioned 7.4 battery upgrade for more power? Is there a better batter y operated rtr rc car for the same price. I'm looking for something to play in yard with speed. It needs rtr and is the volcano Junk? Another is the 80$ 1/18 scale faster I just guess the others bigger no more than 200-250 rtr battery op thats durable if I can get away with.the redcats volcano that'd be perfect and is there cheaper than the 140 from Walmart. Is there something significant ly faster better for 250$ or so I just like volcano body style

Last edited by Justwayne; 05-23-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:11 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

RedCat is a decent entry level brand to get started with good online parts support too:
Redcat Search