Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

ID help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 05:01 PM
metalhead23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ID help please

(pics in my gallery, couldnt figure out how to post them here.) First off let me say, new to rcuniverse and i am looking forward to getting into the rc realm. very new to all of this so looking to get some help from experienced hobbyists. told my buddy that I was thinking about buying a nitro, he had a half build chassis at his house he was using for parts and was going to toss and was nice enough to give it to me. same story as everyone else that has gotten a car from a buddy, no info at all. ive checked everywhere on the chassis, the arms, suspension mount and can find no ID anywhere, looks like a 1/10 scale. if you can help me out that would be greatly appreciated, looking to start assembling and running as soon as I can. thanks for checking this out if you did and again much appreciated.

Last edited by metalhead23; 01-03-2018 at 05:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:35 AM
i8tweety
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks like you have an HPI nitro MT with much of it missing.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:55 PM
metalhead23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nailed it, thank you much. I searched for a while and couldn't find poo on it. I know it's missing A LOT and looking forward to rebuilding it just the way i want it. i will post pics as I assemble and rebuild. again thank you much for the fast response.