Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Bycmo RC car

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Ca11um43

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bycmo RC car

I have a Bycmo RC car that my dad built from magazines many years ago. This car then got passed down to me and obviously now I have it. Unfortunately it is now missing the wheels, dog bones, battery, wheel hex, and the original shell (Subaru WRX). I ordered all the bits I needed but I couldn't find the original Bycmo parts so I had to just order whatever I could find. I found a 46mm dog bone which I test fitted and it seemed a little small so I ordered 51mm ones...Hopefully they fit. I also ordered a new ESC because the original one was controlled by a servo which I don't have (I only have 1 servo for the steering) and there was a bunch of random wires that weren't connected to anything and I have no idea where they go.

The problem I'm having is that I've just found out that I have the wrong steering arm as well (the bit that goes on the servo) so now the steering linkages are too short. I've tried looking online but I can't seem to find the part I need. Does anybody know where I can get one? It won't let me upload images.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:28 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Do it look like the first group of servo horns or second group?
Servo brand and/or how many teeth are on the output spline?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kp114.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	2250688   Click image for larger version

Name:	mik04021.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	2250689