Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

New to the RC world

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Ivel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the RC world

Ok I just bought a feiyou Eagle Desert 7 about 1 week ago. It run ok on flat ground but the slightest incline and it would not take off. Long story short I hooked a bigger battery to it (not sure what size) but it ran awesome with no problems. Brought the truck in side run it for maybe 1 min and got distracted for maybe 2 min with the truck ON just sitting there. Grabbed it to go out side and nothing worked. I think it is my ESC but not 100% on the diagnoses. I have my buddys truck I'am gonna try the ESC off it. If that is the problem I would like to upgrade to a ESC with a fan just dont no anything about Electronics was wondering what size would be best. My battery is a 7.4v the motor is a brushless 2838 the best i can figure. Not much description with the truck. Thanks in advance
Old 03-03-2018, 06:47 AM
Ivel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battery size

Ok so the battery i hooked up to it was a 3s 11.1V