Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Help Please Receiver issues.

Old 03-20-2018, 05:39 AM
dodosoup1973

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Please Receiver issues.

Hi I have been using my HobbyKing Transmitter and receiver but when I plugged the Esc and Servo in today I can only get steering. It is behaving the same On the VRC simulator.

If I plug servo in esc on the receiver and esc in servo it works but with steering wheel giving power and trigger giving me steering. On Vrc simulator I can only get steering. Has anyone got any ideas or has this happened to anyone else?
Old 03-20-2018, 08:51 PM
bill_delong

Received 51 Likes on 45 Posts

check your dual rate on the throttle, maybe turned all the way down to 0% perhaps?
Old 03-21-2018, 03:52 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If the throttle trigger moves the steering servo when the plugs are swapped but won't control the ESC or the sim when plugged in normally then possibly the throttle is reversed or the transmitter throttle is broken(won't go to full off or full on).