Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Nasy neighbores

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 03:03 PM
xplayer930

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nasy neighbores

Last ngiht i was out side runnin my rc10gt, and for some reason the kids on my block like to trash my carsh. Well i have it idileing in the street, with my back turned cuz i need to put the lid on. An what to you think the lil bratt goes and does, she runs my car over after i justg ot it fixed. The damage done really pissed my off alot!! Four busted shocks, both shock towers busted, busted gas tank and busted reciever.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:54 PM
mr_exon

Default RE: Nasy neighbores

oh ya...... check this out(reason why i cant run on my brand new track and enter the 2004 race season!)

i was tweekn my 2 race gts and i dont know how or why but my (1) radios went bad and one car jumped right into trafic like must of bean 200 feet away and killd it self under a tracker traller boom-boomboom-boomboom.........under all of the driver side wheels...... nothin but junk now even the screws

thats ok
he got a flat actualy 3 of them

then he
tried to get the money to replace his tires but i showed him what a race GT cost to equip then he just laght and said it was ok then

but now i am out of my fastest AE GT

the other gt went a couple days later and it aint as fun

it just jumped a curb and hit a rock lol(broken reciver)

this is ok for me a off season is not wanted but it lets me work on my new rc track (Better then last year...)

oh ya worken on a new slot car track too[&o]
Old 05-17-2004, 07:26 PM
xplayer930

that sux sorry to hear that. But the point i am trying to make is that my neighbors just dont give a damm. They think i waist my money on my cars, so they go an beat the living hell out of them, this aisnt the first time this happend. I treid to get htis kids parents to pay for my stuff and they said no way.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:41 PM
newbie003

the same thing happened to me except with my on road i lost control over it and it went flying out of the garage into the road and getting squeshid by a car that was going less then 5 mph then i was real pissed. all that broke was a gas tank the cooling head on the engine bent and the stinger on the pipe was off. So instead of getting everything stock again i went and bought a sirio .12 engine ths pipe and a primeless gas tank
Old 05-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Dr.ArmoMaxx

i had the same problem, till my dad bought me a 9mm glock
Old 05-17-2004, 08:53 PM
ICrashThings

alright ppl this is what i do with my GT and neighbors.

get gladiator tires, go put it on their lawns at 6am in the morning, start it up and do donuts on their lawns.

and if thats not enough, flaming poo on dorr step = win.
Old 05-17-2004, 09:49 PM
Unspoken

LMAO[sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif][sm=lol.gif]
Old 05-17-2004, 09:59 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

This kinda thing never happens to me
Ooh, maybe because I only run at the Track or in the Desert
Old 05-18-2004, 03:49 AM
ko

here is what you do... goto k-mart, walmart whatever... buy a cheap 1/10 car or truck...whatever the one the ae looks like... remove the body and put your old shell on it... set up a video camera somewhere or have a friend film you and try to get them on camera... if you catch them doing it swap it with the ae and get a lawyer involved to get the parents to pay for it...

sorry but i feel for you... i hate my neighbors and i cant wait for the lil a-hole kids to try something again... they also like to mess with my real car...
Old 05-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Vanquish24

D**n kids, if they ever did that to my rc i would go Berserk and I dont know, I would pick them up and throw them. (Maybe a little exageration but man i would be Pissed off!). I cant take stupid little kids getting in the way of my rcs and following me when im running it around my house.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:44 PM
xplayer930

I hait my nieghbores, what pisses me off is that if you do anythign to there property they go beserk, but its fine if they do something to yours. just this weekend the nasty lil kids down the block from me just walk on my drive way and were saying oo lets break his plane an see what he does. My dad got pissed at them cuz he was out there an i was inside. What really pissed me off is that the plane took me nearly three years to build. The only reason i had it out was becasue i was cleaning it If anybody is wondering its a GP super skybolt
Old 05-18-2004, 03:57 PM
samcim

and if thats not enough, flaming poo on dorr step = win.
hehe thats is te win
Old 05-18-2004, 04:37 PM
popuptoaster

If someone has deliberatley destroyed your property and you dont feel able to force em to pay, go to the cops if you get no joy there, i personally would take it out on the kids property, if they learn at a young age they can get away with it, what they gonna be doing when they are older?

If i found out my kids were acting that way, they'd be paying it back out there own money and still getting punished as well.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Aerobirdbrain

ORIGINAL: ko

here is what you do... goto k-mart, walmart whatever... buy a cheap 1/10 car or truck...whatever the one the ae looks like... remove the body and put your old shell on it... set up a video camera somewhere or have a friend film you and try to get them on camera... if you catch them doing it swap it with the ae and get a lawyer involved to get the parents to pay for it...

sorry but i feel for you... i hate my neighbors and i cant wait for the lil a-hole kids to try something again... they also like to mess with my real car...
Messing with someones R/C is one thing, but screwing around on yer real car, now that deserves a fresh can of whoop ass! if I saw some punk fooling around with my Tacoma, I'd probably beat the pigment out of em', or beat in a different kind of pigment if ya know what i mean.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:32 AM
popuptoaster

ORIGINAL: Aerobirdbrain

ORIGINAL: ko

I was outside shouting at next doors kids for running up and down the alley next to my 20 year old mint XR4i with water bombs yesterday, well, i had just washed and polished it, again, and it was all shiny, and lovely, and rare....... [sm=crying.gif]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo38929.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	133923  
Old 07-25-2004, 09:53 PM
rc_flyer428

i am only 13 but that is soo stupid some dumb kids doing crap like that. this one kid tried to mess with my mini-t when i was adjusting my radio. he tried to run over it with his bike but i saw him and hit the throttle and he run into a trash can.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
iliketobreakthings

if i were you and someone messed with my RC car you should take it to the neighbor and demand they pay for the damage... if they refuse take your case to a Small Claims Agent... its kinda like a laywer for stuff that will cost under $5000 or something like that
Old 07-25-2004, 10:15 PM
WckdDudeMan
My Feedback: (1)

take them ****ers to court.... i hate vandals...

wicked
Old 07-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

go to judge judy!
Old 07-25-2004, 10:22 PM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

whenever they are in the street playing with their toys or something......

take your car and run there stuff over
Old 07-25-2004, 10:23 PM
WckdDudeMan

my car was keyed 4 times over the last year on school pproperty... i was so pissed since it was a beater and i was sanding/repainting it.....

wicked
Old 07-25-2004, 10:37 PM
Nitro_Evader_Basher

seriously though, people don't know how expensive these things cost. it took me a year to pay for mine including all of my birthday and christmas presents. then the second day I had I filling my feul bottle and some punk *** kid thought it wa a great Idea to kick the thing. he broke the pipe, cracked the body and broke the front axel. I got my dad (he's good at threatning) and he got the parents to pay for everything (but it took threats of sewing and kicks in the a$ses to do it). then me and my friends got together and hurled 6 dozen eggs at their house under the cover of darkness then I saw his bike at the park and I popped his front tire. I may be weak, but I always get revenge.

anyways for your problem I'd say never leave stuff in the drive way and always shut the garage door and also if I were you I wouldn't run on your street. Go to the cops and tell them about every single thing they've done and how much it's cost and about the trespassing (they went in your driveway to get the plane right?). and for revenge just go in the middle of the night with a hat on and egg their house and just break anything you see and then run away but the opposite way of your house then either go throught the back gate of your house(if you have one) or go to a friends till morning.
Old 07-25-2004, 10:47 PM
HPIRS4-3SS
My Feedback: (2)

revenge is good, unless you mess with the wrong people
Old 07-25-2004, 11:25 PM
bkmademedoit

people that disrespectful only understand one thing. i guess it wouldn't be PC of me to tell you to go....'get'....them, so i wont.

and forget the glock for a case like that, more appropriate would be the 'fish billy' or my brass paperweights that happen to fit over my knuckles.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:37 PM
WckdDudeMan

wow if were making threats why not just use a rusty old machete from out of the garage, the spear gun from in the shed, the pole spear from off the boat, the knives from inside your pillowcase, the guns from your closet, the baseball bats from outside the backdoor, the dogs from the back yard, the lawnmower from the lean to, the rocks from under your windows, when you think about it there are so many wonderful weapons out there.....

wicked

note that im not condoning any nonlegal actions against these people or threats against them, just tossing out a few more ideas.....

wicked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.