Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

My first nitro

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2004, 12:08 PM
spiderman82199

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first nitro

my first entry into the nitro world was the prebuilt nitro evader bx(buggy)i also purchased a futaba pistol grip with two servos, intalled all my self, have ran 2 quarts thru the engine (all broke in) and boy does she fly (.18 engine) all in all i say she does at least 45 miles an hour out of the box, already ballded the back tires. before this the only rc car experiance i had was cheappies from radio shack. even my wife gets a kick out of it. i wonder if there is a way to put a 2 speed tranny in it...? oh well im ready to get a on road only race car. maybe electric , or gas if i have the $....man nitro is fast tho...[>:]
Old 09-05-2004, 03:21 PM
zonda

Default RE: My first nitro

cool my first car was an EB4 S2 (buggy) goes like stink.
i wana get a hyper 7 pro.
Old 09-06-2004, 09:12 AM
redheat8

Default RE: My first nitro

Mine was the TC3, good car for electric on road, using it for drifting this weekend should be fun. RED