Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

CONQUISTADOR

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:01 PM
peewee146
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CONQUISTADOR

where can i find a good clutch for a acme truck
Old 07-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Nik.

I read this truck is provided with the large tires, so it is worthy of the name to be called ¡§ The Large Foot Truck ¡¨. It bears the best charm which is that the vehicle performs more powerful on the condition of the off-road racing such as roading on the blacktop road or the muddy ground. It is also perfect for the grassplot, sandlot, and even on the staircase. Because the operations of both assembly and control is not complex, and you can enjoy yourself to the best taste, we suggest the learner that thistruck is your priority. The some standard adjustment is still made to the truck due to bearing the large tires and suspension system. The truck is perfect for any kind of roads, and it runs smoothly. Even though you are the person who does not pay more attention to the remote control car, you can still be deeply stuck by our truck.

is this true?
Old 10-08-2008, 02:33 PM
bennyboi93

what is the top speed of the conquistador i want one but i dont know about its speed can someone please help
Old 10-18-2008, 05:42 PM
brownlab

mine went around 40 mph, the ebay ad said