Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Technology Fuel?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
wyumez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Technology Fuel?

I just bought technology fuel from a certain hobby shop and has ran it fine for a year or so.

Now, a new shop has told me there are reportings of high temps while using the fuel.

Has anyone used technology fuel (20%)? Just wondering because I don't want the new lhs telling me this just to get my $$
Old 05-05-2006, 03:31 PM
125cchyperman

Default RE: Technology Fuel?

If the engine runs fine with that kind of fuel then keep on using it. Obviously If the engine runs fine with the fuel and you have run this long with the fuel then there cant be to much wrong with it. They may be right about the higher temps (i dont know) but as long as nothing is wrong taht you can see i would just keep on running the fuel.

It kinda seems as if they just want a new customer. But whether it works or not is up to you.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:07 AM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Technology Fuel?

Here is a good link of information about fuel. The main thing is you do not want anything over 12% oil. Hope this helps.
http://www.*********.org/understanding_fuel.htm