Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Older RC10GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 02:50 AM
walkingtall
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Older RC10GT

Hello everyone,

I have an older Team RC10GT pull start with a .12 CV-X that I have had for 4yrs at least. Well I have read where there is an upgrade kit for these cars and was wondering who might know something about them and where to get them. The main reason I am asking is because my left front shock broke today and needs replacing, so I thought I would just order a bunch of stuff. What size shocks are used, the 1.32" or the 1.02"? I had a friend of mine clock the car using a radar gun and it runs about 25 mph, does that sound about right?

The car is completely stock, so any suggestions would be great for me to get better performance out of the car.....and looks are ok too. I would like to put some street tires on it and run it on the street some.

Like I said any suggestions would be great. Thanks
Old 01-06-2003, 04:36 AM
crash_me_over
My Feedback: (16)

Default Older RC10GT

walkingtall....Follow the link below....choose your rig....when the page loads....click on "PARTS" and you should be able to order what you need.

http://www.towerhobbies.com/listings/cat-cat-c.html

Good Luck!
Old 01-06-2003, 04:37 AM
dbow

Default Upgrade

http://www.teamassociated.com/shusti...0GT_trucks.htm

Scoll down to the bottom for the upgrade kit

Dbow
Old 01-06-2003, 03:02 PM
walkingtall

Default Older RC10GT

Hey thanks guys,

I want to replace the clutch so that I can get a little more top end but still keep some acceleration. I am looking at the Robinson Racing Products for the Team Associated RC10GT Gas Trucks and they have an assortment of clutches. What tooth clutch would you recommend? I am trying to gradually upgrade the truck for more performance and was told that a new clutch should be the first thing changed.

Thanks