Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Radio Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 10:04 PM
whoajoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Radio Question

This may be a stupid question, but I was looking at Spektrum radios, and there are two models that are pistol grip style. One is two channel, the dx2 while the other is three channel, the dx3. If you do not have reverse or four wheel steering, what is the advantage of getting the dx3 over the dx2 when the dx3 is $70 more? I just thought that it would be a waste of money if that was the only reason to have a three channel radio over two, besides model memory. Sorry if this is a completely ignorant question, just been wondering.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:05 PM
rcxboy

Default RE: Radio Question

Fool, the DX3 includes 2 recievers. Also the new DX3.0 has more features than the DX2.0 and the older models.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:09 PM
R/C fan-addict

Default RE: Radio Question

yup the DX3 comes with an extra RX and it's always a good idea to have the third channel, just in case you need it! You might get a car with reverse, manual tranny, or 4 wheel steering some day in which case you'll want the DX3.