Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

This really scared me!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 11:45 AM
boltech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This really scared me!

I agree with you.. some people on here really need to let some of the air out.

I'm pretty sure if Nic Case came on here and belittled your RC cars for not going as fast as his you all won't feel too good.
It's a childs toy, nothing more. are you guys gonna start ripping on preschool rc toys next?
Old 12-24-2006, 06:40 PM
ry5no2

lol, its funny come on, ??sense of humour??

Ryan
Old 12-24-2006, 08:44 PM
xxMESTxx

well i do agree, u guys rag on all the cars out thier made for kids, i mean he has a point its a toy, its not supposed to be a big thing in rc, i swear, thier are so many little rc cars out thier, and the first time they come out with a car ex. Hasbro/Toys r us, u guys rip on them, i swear alot of u guys are grown men, and u act like little kids raggin on stuff
Old 12-25-2006, 10:03 AM
carmatic1

but if we dont rag on this, what else are we supposed to rag on? we still need to do it once in awhile...
Old 12-25-2006, 10:10 AM
xxMESTxx

rag on all the cheap inexs*****ve cars that were made for an adult, u wouldnt walk up to a 1 yr old and be like, HAHA UR RATTLE IS STUPID ITS SUCH A KIDS TOY ITS STUPID, no so why do it about a little kids toy designed for around the age of 8 yrs old when some of u guys are in ur 30's 40's watever, it doesnt make sense to me
Old 12-25-2006, 01:18 PM
ross_jsy

come on...its cause they are jealous...i bet that thing could own every one's car on here.....
Old 12-26-2006, 09:07 AM
carmatic1

ORIGINAL: xxMESTxx

rag on all the cheap inexs*****ve cars that were made for an adult, u wouldnt walk up to a 1 yr old and be like, HAHA UR RATTLE IS STUPID ITS SUCH A KIDS TOY ITS STUPID, no so why do it about a little kids toy designed for around the age of 8 yrs old when some of u guys are in ur 30's 40's watever, it doesnt make sense to me
a rattle has been around since prehistoric times and serves a purpose , but this car is conceived by people who are out to do nothing more to get more money the really easy way, by getting kids who dont know better to buy them
Old 12-26-2006, 12:05 PM
ross_jsy

hey.....that was my only christmas pressent. its awesome. i wreckon it goes at least 50mph.

not!!!!
Old 12-26-2006, 12:54 PM
ford f150

i was going to say toys r us is going to have a lot of lawsuits on there hands if it goes 50
Old 12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
krazor

well we have

World hunger
The war in iraq
Global warming
The building of nuclear power plants
Rising fuel prices

If you find you have to much time on your hands and feel the need to rag something mabee you could rag one of the above and
not some childs car designed for ages 6+ for £10 that you feel threatens you £300 nitro Thats really is just pathetic
Old 12-26-2006, 03:07 PM
running_gag

ORIGINAL: krazor

well we have

World hunger
The war in iraq
Global warming
The building of nuclear power plants
Rising fuel prices

If you find you have to much time on your hands and feel the need to rag something mabee you could rag one of the above and
not some childs car designed for ages 6+ for £10 that you feel threatens you £300 nitro Thats really is just pathetic
I'll take you up on that. Why aren't we building more nuke plants? We sure could use them.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:21 PM
ford f150

lets keep the focus on rc not on nuc plants or world hunger bro[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
Old 12-26-2006, 04:11 PM
krazor

Over here in the uk all the tree huggers are dead against Nuclear but dont come up with any alternates
They moan about to much polution from coal plants ect and then moan that the alternate non poluting sources like wind plants are to noisy Nuclear power is to much a risk And hydro plants may get us wet if we get to close LOL[sm=drowning.gif][sm=confused.gif]
Old 12-26-2006, 04:28 PM
running_gag

ORIGINAL: krazor

Over here in the uk all the tree huggers are dead against Nuclear but dont come up with any alternates
They moan about to much polution from coal plants ect and then moan that the alternate non poluting sources like wind plants are to noisy Nuclear power is to much a risk And hydro plants may get us wet if we get to close LOL[sm=drowning.gif][sm=confused.gif]
the tree huggers are never happy. I just heard a news story about how some of them are mad at people who ride bikes. It turns out that people who ride bikes instead of drive end up living longer, there by increasing there life time pollution production. Maybe we should just kill ourselves?
Old 12-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Andyman004

It be fun to hook a brushless system up to it and drive full speed into a brick wall
Old 12-27-2006, 03:31 AM
ob1n
My Feedback: (14)

Brushless in that?? Dude....you just gave me an inspiration! By the way, this post has been funny! I love the way you guys rag on it.....yet, you should not make fun of little boys toys.......pbbb.....eeeeeerrr........[:-]uuuurrr[&:]sssssssss......[:@]ickkkkkk......LMAO!!!!!!!!!

ok....

I feel much better now....

good bye

ob1n
Old 12-27-2006, 10:38 AM
running_gag

ORIGINAL: 161005445

lets keep the focus on rc not on nuc plants or world hunger bro[&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:][&:]
But nuke plants are hungry for rc cars.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:21 AM
camaro71633

Oh snap! I actually got one of these for xmas lol (im 21 btw). The one my little cousin got seemed almost fast lol. BTW they are actually 4wd! When i went to mess with mine it diddnt work. I may try to put a normal esc receiver and servo in it for laughs. Anyone want internal pics I have it in pieces lol.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:17 AM
annie_himself

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its funny how you guys flame it but they didn't have to put a fake cooling head on it and leave it unproportional* to a 1/8 buggy.
And yea dummy!! We wany pics!!
Old 12-28-2006, 02:36 AM
camaro71633

Oops I went to take pics and realized I deadened the camera batteries running my NEST this morning lol. Ill post them one the batts are charged.
Old 12-28-2006, 02:56 AM
paintstikker

LOL thats going to be odd!
Old 12-29-2006, 08:16 PM
carmatic1

tree hugger eh? thats a new one, never been called one before...

besides, that buggy aint so bad, looking at the link now you see 8 reviews, only 3 are bad (i have a hunch it was released sometime close to 3rd november, and that the 13th, 16th and 19th of december are right in the middle of the christmas shopping spree) ... i guess we shouldnt rag on inconsequential things like these when there are more important things in the world (man did you have to bring them up?)

anyway yeah, keep us posted on this buggy, cant wait to see what actually lies under that body...
Old 01-02-2007, 11:08 PM
camaro71633

Sorry to leave everyone hanging on the pics ive been real busy. Anyhow since my car don't work im going to try to put a real esc and receiver in it. Do you think the little motor can handle it? It originally ran on 6 aa batts so a 6 cell shouldn't hurt it right?

If anyone wants more pics let me know. Ill post once i get all the new stuff in it.

UPDATE: Its alive [>:]
Old 01-03-2007, 05:38 PM
krazor

that looks sweet

we need more imaginative people in the world like you instead of flaming it you got one and are having a laugh with it

Is there no way of ripping out the motor and sticking in something with a bit more kick would me most impressed watching that thing out run someone at the track
Old 01-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Mr-Revo

3 words for u all ohhh dear mee!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.