Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HPI Firestorm Pipe Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 03:46 PM
jonb73188

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI Firestorm Pipe Help

I was looking at pipes for my firestorm and i was wondering if anyone knows a good pipe for the firestorm. I really like the TSAIS pipes with the little side pipes coming off, but I heard they can only be used on big blocks. Any help would be great. thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36487.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	613724  
Old 02-05-2007, 02:11 PM
crook
Banned

Default RE: HPI Firestorm Pipe Help

I was kind of looking for the same answer, about what pipes would work on a firestorm

[link]http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=5372700&key=[/link]
Old 02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
billdo76

I will tell you the same thing I told crook......

Why don't you hold off for a bit on buying a new pipe. Burn that engine out and upgrade to the Outlaw 18ss motor then add your tuned pipe. You said yourself, you are new to the hobby, why not start trying new tires and new shocks and shock oils and different shock configurations until you like how it handles first, then start messing with the engine and pipes or even get a better quality radio than the stock AM that came with it.

Old 02-08-2007, 06:30 PM
iexion

The engine says 3.0 cc of power... the biggest exhaust i would think of is no bigger then a .21 but anything made for an .18 would do fine. but i agree with billdo, work on other area before thinking about the engine