Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

NEW BIE TO THIS

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 10:55 PM
tntlilpimp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW BIE TO THIS

Hey Guys I a trading my car for a ad with this description anybody have any idea how fast this truck will go?
Hi,

I have a mint condition RS4 MT set up for on-road racing. It has a 2 speed transmission upgrade and a very fast Monster Touring 13 Turn Double rebuildable Motor. Motor is brand new. Installed and tested for 1 pack.

This is a stadium truck, but it is unique in its class in the it is 4WD. It is also configurable to 2WD by simply removing one belt. Another feature is that you can set the shifting point to match your motor and race track. It has a Novak Explorer II and Hitec radio and receiver. Just install you pack and it is ready to go.

The car is in mint condition. Body still have the protective sheet in most places. I peeled a section and it looks nice and shiny underneath. The rear attach point is little elongated, but I would just use a washer and it will fix it.

Set up for racing, but I am mostly a basher. I never got to use it and been collecting dust for 2 years.

Old 02-28-2007, 07:44 PM
rc_racer69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW BIE TO THIS

its a good truck
the parts are everywhere and it sounds like its in very good shape and the previous owner barely ever used it
if you get it watch out the motor might be worn out or dead
and there is no way of telling how fast it will go cuz even if u had the same motor in a dif car its still a dif car
so i bet it goes close to fifty
just a guess
good luck