Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Bradenton/Sarasota FL Tracks?????

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 02:54 PM
Nick2618

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bradenton/Sarasota FL Tracks?????

I live on the Bradenton/Sarasota line in FL and wanted to know if any one eles on these forums was in the area, and knows good places to run a nitro ST. Like a track, park, or some where with good terrain/obstacles. I dont think this area is very big on r/c cars either because i can only find one hobby shop in Sarasota/Bradenton on University and 301. Thanks for any advice.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:14 PM
dtsn280z

Default RE: Bradenton/Sarasota FL Tracks?????

I live in the area.. I'm new to RC and so far I've spent most of the time getting my buggies up to a reliable level so I can run them. Love it though. I went over to the high school and ran there as well as bayshore elem. GT Bray is a nice park. In the back there are some cool hills and the like. There are alot of trees so be careful. If you go to there website (LHS) they have a list of local track. Not very many though.

Any way, shen I get up and going, we should run sometime.

Later
Old 03-24-2007, 06:25 PM
Nick2618

Yeah i think it would be cool to run with someone eles. I am new to the hobby my self started in december. I think i will go over and check out gt bray park. Thanks.

Nick
Old 03-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Rob6

If you guys want to you can drive south and go to our track here in North Fort Myers... ( I'm heading there now!)
Old 03-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Nick2618

North Ft. Myers is a little far its about 1 hr 30 mins from bradenton. But maybe i would go check out the track once or twice. I am not really into racing thou, my truck is not good enough for it. I just think it would be cool to drive on one. To help improvce my skillz.

Anywayz dose this track have a website or any pics/videos of it. Thanks.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Rob6

No web site yet... You have a PM
Old 02-27-2011, 08:46 PM
cen_matrix

hey i to live in bradenton although im quite a rookie id like to get together with some other rc ppl , im currently trying to get my buggy running / broke upper bell crank / but gt bray is prolly the best around here in the back by the ampa theater is cool hit me up im facebook lol i now thats gay but im not putin my email out there lol search billy blagg
Old 02-28-2011, 08:12 AM
spudlus

Guys! I'm over in Sarasota and would love to meet up if possible. Not familiar with the Bradenton area but I know how to find it. PM me if interested. Thanks!