RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

AMAX 1:10 NITRO OFF-ROAD 4WD TRUCK

Old 08-22-2007, 09:47 PM
dilettante

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default AMAX 1:10 NITRO OFF-ROAD 4WD TRUCK

Hi guys, new to the scene and just wanted to say thanks for all the info I've gotten off this site.

I saw this truck on ebay suprisingly cheap and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, are they worth buying and how are they for durability and performance? (just lokin for a cheap basher to get my feet wet)

its look slike a clone of the tnx but is listed as a thwater also says upgraded from the himoto and redcat.

here is the link,
[link=http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-UPGRADE-AMAX-1-10-RC-MONSTER-TRUCK-NITRO-GAS-CAR-1_W0QQitemZ300143698084QQihZ020QQcategoryZ19168QQt cZphotoQQcmdZViewItem]amax[/link]
let me know your thoughts....

Old 08-23-2007, 01:27 AM
losixxx-nt

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: AMAX 1:10 NITRO OFF-ROAD 4WD TRUCK

this has been descused time and time again here. do not get a off brand rc truck off ebay....... think about it where are you going to get parts when it breaks??????
Old 08-23-2007, 04:15 AM
RCar

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

That looks a lot like the Redcat Volcano STX. No wonder is so cheap. Don't pay anything more than $1
Old 10-20-2007, 05:03 PM
kuppler

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

hello, i got the Amax truck too.. and i love it. it runs like a champ andall i have had with it is nothing but good things.. there is alot of places to get parts for it on the net.
the Amax is the upgrade from the REDCAT Volcano SV.... so go to the redcat webpage and you can get all kinds of extra parts. check out one of my other posts. when i 1st got the truck i didnt know much about it. This amax is my 1st nitro truck so i wanted something cheap and looks good. and it WORKS GOOD for the $$$$$$....so here is the link to one of my other posts...
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_64...tm.htm#6471832
Thanks,
Adam

Search this Thread