Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

AMAX 1:10 NITRO OFF-ROAD 4WD TRUCK

Hi guys, new to the scene and just wanted to say thanks for all the info I've gotten off this site.

I saw this truck on ebay suprisingly cheap and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, are they worth buying and how are they for durability and performance? (just lokin for a cheap basher to get my feet wet)

its look slike a clone of the tnx but is listed as a thwater also says upgraded from the himoto and redcat.

here is the link,
    amax
    let me know your thoughts....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: AMAX 1:10 NITRO OFF-ROAD 4WD TRUCK

this has been descused time and time again here. do not get a off brand rc truck off ebay....... think about it where are you going to get parts when it breaks??????
    xxx-nt, fr15 and mip stinger exaust,- nxt picco .12
    nitro 4-tec 2.5 soon to have 05 fantom .18 ,-traxxas 4-tec

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

That looks a lot like the Redcat Volcano STX. No wonder is so cheap. Don't pay anything more than $1

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hello, i got the Amax truck too.. and i love it. it runs like a champ andall i have had with it is nothing but good things.. there is alot of places to get parts for it on the net.
    the Amax is the upgrade from the REDCAT Volcano SV.... so go to the redcat webpage and you can get all kinds of extra parts. check out one of my other posts. when i 1st got the truck i didnt know much about it. This amax is my 1st nitro truck so i wanted something cheap and looks good. and it WORKS GOOD for the $$$$$$....so here is the link to one of my other posts...
    http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_64...tm.htm#6471832
    Thanks,
    Adam
    OFFICIAL HIMOTO RACING SUPPORT http://himotoracing.com, http://himotoracingusa.com
    Owner of The 805 Hobbies