Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Liquid RC??

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 05:48 AM
nitro _ burner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Liquid RC??

Ok, thanks everyone for all your help. But thise of you who have actually ordered from them have had no problem, whereas those of you dont want to order from them havnt had anny issues or past problems... So im not shure.

Its just that i need 4 sets of micro brushes for some mini motors that i have and the ONLY place i can get them from is the US and 99cent shipping and a decent price appealed to me the most out of all other companys...
Ill have to shop around then.
Thanks anyway everyone!
Old 10-17-2007, 10:44 AM
RCtruckRacer

I noticed they have an eBay storefront. Perhaps they have what you are looking for there? I saw that their feedback was near perfect. I personally wouldn't be opposed to an auction transaction. It looks like they have a lot invested in that eBay storefront. I doubt they would do anything to jeopardize their good standing there.

The website is definately strange. I've never seen a retailer use language that would offend someone like that website. They've alienated a customer or two, no doubt. I believe it's a poor business stategy, but it isn't mine so my opinion doesn't matter.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:04 PM
fat1

sorry [&o].
Old 10-17-2007, 02:53 PM
iamnot

ORIGINAL: fat1

sorry [&o].

about what???????
Old 10-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: foxy42
I also deleted a couple of posts, it should be obvious to those involved whose posts and why.
I think that's why...
Old 10-17-2007, 03:31 PM
iamnot

oh
naughty, naughty fat1
mustn't do that
Old 10-18-2007, 01:53 AM
nitro _ burner

Well ill give it a try anyway...
Old 10-18-2007, 02:49 AM
RCar

I have bought parts for all my RC's from them at least 25-30 times. I had second thoughts at first too, but since I'm an international customer, the 99cents shipping is a very good deal. Also, there's no chance of loosing my money, because I pay them through paypal. And if you compare prices with tower, you'll see that many times they are alot cheaper. Combine that with the 99cents international shipping and you have a very happy customer
Old 10-18-2007, 07:09 AM
nitro _ burner

Thank you very much RCar!!![8D]
Old 10-19-2007, 01:17 AM
xhaliex

Ive used them before, no problems
Old 11-15-2007, 05:55 PM
xhaliex

check this out:

http://www.rcninja.com/

hmmm
Old 12-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Gustavo Domingues

Liquid RC are misleading, are charging on my credit card three times a purchase I did not!
I am trying to contact him via e-mail and other means but I can not!

Do not buy from them! Go snapper and will not receive!

Gustavo
[email protected]

ORIGINAL: 46u

I emailed him the link to this thread and his reply was [looks great].[sm=spinnyeyes.gif] Here is the name and email address he replied from.
<email removed="" name="" and=""></email>
Old 01-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Aljo

I have made 27 orders from LiquidRC and have received 100% of all my orders. I am talking about hundreds of dollars worth of goods from the USA to Australia and always fast shipping. My last order was made on the 28th of December and I just received it today. I am still waiting on orders placed with more reputable ebay stores and online stores that orders were made at thebeginningof December. BTW I always pay with PayPal if you pay any other way you are asking for trouble in many ways.
I can vouch for LiquidRC if you doubt me I can present screen shots of all my orders.
I never shop from one place I look for the best price including shipping between online stores like LRC, RCPlanet and Ebay stores and shop accordingly. LRC is not always the cheapest even with low shipping and therefore I only purchase when they are cheaper than another or if they have several parts I require where buying else where would mean multiple shipping costs and blow out the price.
Do your research purchase with security aka PayPal and make sure your not the one making the mistake with your order or understanding of what is actually bundled with the product you purchased. Just because a half shaft picture shows axles and diff hubs doesn't mean that is what you get, read thedescriptionfamiliarise yourself with the products contents via the branded manufacturers website and know what you need. Ignorance is not an excuse to bad mouth a company.
Anyways that is my experience with LRC hope it helps.
Aljo.

I would like to add that yes I have found them to not respond to emails though the couple of emails I have sent were more about product info than complaints. I am guessing to keep costs down they have limited to no email liason support available so really requires us as consumers to know what we need and want. So knowledge and info will greatly help you with this company.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 AM
silvermansteve
My Feedback: (2)

i had no problem with them. also, these are parts for what are, essentially, toys. accordingly and in contrast to the poster advocating state attorney general research, etc. i'm not going to do a deep background check before i order a five dollar part. no offense to the poster intended, i just thought it was funny, because that research project sounds like work not fun. it's the sort of thing people pay others to do, so they don't have to.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 AM
mrgreenfingers

hey my friend did you email dan@liquidrc? cos im also tryin to get a reply from them just to ask about my orders from them.. and yes people ive ordered from them 4 orders in total , ive recived 2 but still waiting for 2 but it all seemed ok with the first 2 orders ariving fast and well packaged but im having problems gettin a reply email from them? i just want to make sure im emailin the right address , as you said they replied to you. thanks from you help .
Old 03-05-2012, 08:48 AM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ihave used these folks for several orders this year already and have had zero complaints. I have one order outstanding but am sure they will fill it quickly.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:13 AM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just got my shipment notification last night. this order took a bit longer than past but they may have been waiting on a part. Iam PSYCHED!!!!! Iwant my order. Iam more of an instant gratification guy, Ilike to be able to buy and hold and use immediately so waiting for an order to arrive is like shoving bambu under my nails.

ORIGINAL: mattster1971

Ihave used these folks for several orders this year already and have had zero complaints. I have one order outstanding but am sure they will fill it quickly.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM
Evgen

sorry for popping up a very old thread, but i have a problem with my latest order at liquidrc and can't get any response from them.
maybe someone have their working email?

i've made numerous orders from them in the past, but last time they seem to got one part out of stock after i've made an order or i don't know what happened, but i got a package from them and that part was missing. the paper says that it will be sent in the other mailing. but looks like they just forgot about me

Last edited by Evgen; 08-04-2014 at 09:10 AM.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:29 AM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, if the paperwork you got with the first part of your order says it will ship separately later, then I'd just hang in there and wait. If you've had good luck with them in the past, you'll probably be ok. I had a similar issue with Integy. Big RC supplier, but no contact info other than an email addie. I got my stuff, but not knowing, and not being able to actually TALK to a PERSON was disturbing.

I sure hope you and your family are safe over there, Evgeny. We've been watching the developments going on in Ukraine with great concern. Please, be careful. I hope Ukraine remains independent.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Evgen

i actualy live in Crimea (Russia now) last half of the year. And it's everything's alright here, everyone around is happy. (Except the half of ukrainians in the mainland of course . but no one here cares about their anger)
btw, i did everything i can to tell them to ship that order here - complete silence from them in response
and they sent it to Ukraine. but my friend got it for me and sent here.

paypal won't allow me to set shipping country Russia when my billing info is Ukraine

Last edited by Evgen; 08-04-2014 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:04 PM
EXT2Rob
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you are well, and things are settled there, at least in Crimea. Check your PM inbox.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Evgen

i already get in touch with liquidrc finally.
all questions solved now :]

i've send them a message on ebay.