Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

MY duratrax opinion

Old 06-27-2003, 02:15 AM
f-body

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY duratrax opinion

well with my credit at tower hobbies i decided to purchase an ofna ultra mbx pro rtr. i hope that will have a better outcome then the duratrax.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:33 PM
sk8kdi33

Default MY duratrax opinion

I was able to get a thinder quake rtr for only 200 used it is fast as heck will go up and down any thing its huje makes a maxx look like a little tyco toy I am not dissing maxxes they are real nice but. when you can get an rtr 22inch long ad 17.8in wide monster with tons of alluminum full ball bearing 2 speed tranny and reverse than thats a good car
Old 08-29-2003, 02:02 AM
nitro-Al

Default about duratrax

for a starting out car or truck duratrax isn't a bad rtr, i got a street force gp. i put on new shoes,slide carb and messed around with different gear combo's. changed the shocks & added a sway bar, the local cops clocked it at the shopping center at 62 mph. I'm pretty happy with it.
Old 10-05-2003, 03:04 AM
bigjohnstud4200

Default RE: MY duratrax opinion

i got the Axis today and I killed it first day.. damn set screw came loose on the brakes and i hit a curb at about 30 mph (during break in) boooo! well, the replacement parts are only gonna run me $20 bucks, I just hope I can find it somewhere local rather than having to order!