Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 12:42 AM
caseyddr
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by shoehead
So if I get the mtx-3 kit would I want the one with the
Nova Rossi motor-pipe-manifold or would a fantom be better?
lol.... nova rossi will dominate a fantom. HANDS DOWN go with the nova rossi.
Old 04-15-2003, 04:01 PM
j.d.roxx

Me, an arrogant *****, gasp! Touche Casey , to each his own, good luck with the Mugens!
Old 04-15-2003, 09:12 PM
nitroman88
My Feedback: (5)

casey you are 99.9% full of crap on just about everything you post. Im going to tell it like it is but offcourse you wont beilive me since you are ignorant and you cant comprehand anything that poeple say. You post completely out of line stuff. You have probably put down atleast 10 people on this board and scared them away from this hobby. boy its people like you that we dont need in this hobby. you go around posting in the nitro forum like 500 times a day about cars you dont even have. You said that you can be electric and still know about nitro but that fact is YOU CANT. all you know is what you hear. MODERATORS this man is becoming a disturbance to this online community this needs to be stopped. So yes casey I am going to start complaining about you to the mods, will it do anything? Im not sure but if I were you i would stop talking about cars you dont even own and put you money where your mouth is. Im starting to really not like this board much anymore form people like casey that think they no everything about nitro even though casey doesnt even own a nitro.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Smalls

Yeah man, Casey you are all over the place with your opinions. I have read some of the stuff you have written and its pretty lame.