Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

the who run what thread...7-13-08

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 02:26 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default the who run what thread...7-13-08

ok guys....once again I didnt see this thread (this is becoming a trend and im not good with responsabilties..lol)....well im down to 1 working rc....imagine that its my firebird...took the rxb-1 out friday and went to run a couple tanks through....long story short piston lost its skirt..motor locked up...which sucks cause I was really looking forward to seeing what this engine would do with a couple gallons through it....so now I got to debate which avenue to take...rebuild this one or buy a 5 port or 7 port...I got awhile to decide cause I need to save cash to go on a company trip...
Old 07-13-2008, 03:00 PM
need2drag
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the who run what thread...7-13-08

Dang bro sucks to hear that. Well after all these long boring weeks and weekends, I finally got to run something. I got the Monsoon and Tornado both working, and got the Monsoon broke in again. After that I got the tornado fixed and me and my buddy ran them together, and went through about half a gallon of fuel. My steering seems to be having some issues on the Monsoon, so I quit before I ruined something. I didn't get any video yet, but the Monsoon is definitely a screamer now. Woohoo, no more boring weekends for the time being. lol Special thanks to Randy and Eddie for getting me going again. Hope to have some video up soon.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:14 PM
redthugneck

ran nothing both are down blown motor on the maxx and viper not running right to finish break in and weathers been to bad here
Old 07-13-2008, 04:32 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ran a few, the mtr, mxt, rancho and the modified mamba with the big block, got a very short video of it before the spektrum decided to stop working when more than 100 ft away but you can see the power.

Will have it uploaded today.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:00 PM
pede_187

I had the best rc weekend I ever had. I went to a track called "dirt runners". I didn't race but I did some practice after everyone was done. There was a spot on the track with very, very loose dirt and it slipped and hit the pipe and broke a few parts. I really do think that it handles very well on the track.

I found out from both officials at the track, and my LHS owner (who goes there as well), that I can race the MXT-2s in a MONSTER TRUCK class at dirt runners.

Something that I noticed about the 1/8 buggies. Once they start rolling and tumbling , it's like they go into this never ending cart wheel, lol