Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Dont Ever Deal With Nascar08

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 03:18 PM
DragSlot
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dont Ever Deal With Nascar08

This guy is a SCAMMER! I sent him a evader st that needed a little work, evader bx, and a chaos buggy rtr in trade for a himoto car! He now says that it was never a trade i just sent him 350 dollars worth of stuff just because i didnt need it!

I WANT MY CAR

CLIFFORD SCHWARTZ
Old 07-28-2008, 04:57 PM
jaketrouble

Default RE: Dont Ever Deal With Nascar08

if it was a deal made through the for sale forums let rcu know about it.. if you guys made the [make offer] feature they will look into. you still may not get anything in return but he will not be aloud to post anymore on the for sale forums.

there was a kid here from NY that sent his truck [tmaxx] to a guy in VA for a trade on a revo. the guy from ny sent his truck but never got the revo. so since i am fom va i wrote a letter and mailed it to the kids parents saying that i was coming to his house for the truck and if i still didnt get it we would take him to small claims court to file a theft by deception charge,

well it took 3 weeks but the kid finally mailed the revo.. that does suc that some people can be such a-holes and thieves. hope it works out for ya..jake
Old 07-28-2008, 05:37 PM
team carpet fire

that really sucks i hope you get your truck or your stuff back but why would you trade all of that for a himoto [sm=confused.gif]
Old 07-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Druss

ORIGINAL: DragSlot

This guy is a SCAMMER! I sent him a evader st that needed a little work, evader bx, and a chaos buggy rtr in trade for a himoto car! He now says that it was never a trade i just sent him 350 dollars worth of stuff just because i didnt need it!

I WANT MY CAR

CLIFFORD SCHWARTZ

I'm assuming you've got some emails for proof of the trade? You didn't do all this over the phone right? You've got the shipping receipt along with tracking information? I'd suggest that you contact him one last time then go to the cops. Theft is theft and at the least the local cops should be willing to call or pay him a visit and scare him into returning your stuff or sending the car.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:45 PM
DragSlot

Old 07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Mufasa_719

I am getting sick of this guy. I found this thread only after making a deal with. He is making deals to poeple with the same car, What FOOL sends car with a full tank of fuel?????????????????
Old 08-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Ttam Says Blarg

I thought that you were talking about the video game lol.
I am sorry about him ripping you guys off though seems like this is happening a lot lately...
Old 08-01-2008, 08:04 AM
The Mad Modder

ORIGINAL: team carpet fire

that really sucks i hope you get your truck or your stuff back but why would you trade all of that for a himoto [sm=confused.gif]
I'm wondering the same. Even 1 evader is worth as much as a himoto, nitro or not.

I know what it's like to be ripped off, though. My bro got ripped by a ebay seller. Fortunately, paypal is straightening things out, though.
Old 08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Anomie

ORIGINAL: DragSlot

Was this transaction through the RCU Marketplace?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:02 AM
hkenvy91

thats why i dont do deals online with private individuals!
Old 08-01-2008, 03:57 PM
jaketrouble

not all private sellers are thiefs.. i have 17 out of 17 excellent ratings from stuff i sold here on R.C.U... and i just began selling things on ebay and i am 4 for 4 on there.

true there are some bad apples that do lie and cheat but " one bad apple dont spoil the whole bunch'"

hope he makes it right with you,,,good luck.. jake
Old 08-23-2008, 04:41 PM
manuel frias

same thing hapend to mee with cliff when i call him he pickes up but when he findes out its me he hanges up emeditly and its very hard to get ahold of him hes had my tmaxx for over 2 mothes but he has not shiped his truck yet. today i decided t ocall my police department and they said it clasified as scaming and some other stuff and gave me the number for the fbi no joke i might call them but it feals so silly to call the fbi over a rc car but yet again im 15 and i paid for this tuck by mowing lawns all summer
Old 08-23-2008, 08:25 PM
sheograth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It really is sad that there are so many dishonest people in this hobby who deal online. It makes it harder for those of us who are legitimate and care about customers to do business.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:03 AM
mankal

Same thing happened to me with cliff when I call him he picks up but when he finds out it's me he hangs up immediately and its very hard to get a hold of him he's had my tmaxx for over 2 months but he has not shipped his truck yet. Today i decided to call my police department and they said it classified as scamming and some other stuff and gave me the number for the FBI no joke i might call them but it feels so silly to call the FBI over a rc car, but yet again I'm 15 and i paid for this truck by mowing lawns all summer.

Stay in school little dude!

Old 09-12-2008, 04:42 PM
coyote5122
My Feedback: (25)

ALLRIGHT all those of you have been scammed by this jerk If you have saved the emails and ivoices Go to >>> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx or http://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx << its a internet crime refferal site .File a complaint and hopefully we can all pool our resources to get this guy what is coming to him and hopefully our stuff back or some type of justice . it might take a while to file the complaint but they contacted me after a week and Im now waiting on a call from the Conneticut state police . I know hes been suspended but that doesnt stop him from using an alternate email and re registering under a different name .
If we all file complaints then perhaps there will be somthing done .
Justice for the Hobbyists
[email protected]
Old 09-12-2008, 05:47 PM
citation1222

The same guy screwed me 2.Sent him my car and screwed me over.He gave me his phone number it is.860-426-1259.. everyone call him.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Anomie

Since the OP has not further commented on this issue and personal contact information was posted, this thread need not continue. Issues with transactions within the RCU Marketplace should be addressed in the [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_63/tt.htm]Marketplace support forum[/link].

Topic closed.