Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Turborix ESC/Pulso motor (BL)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turborix ESC/Pulso motor (BL)

I have done some research about this [link=http://www.r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcps81706_120]ESC[/link],but i cant find anything saying if it has reverse or not.Something tells me that it is a ESC for planes aswell,am i right?A friend of mine asked me if i want to buy the ESC and a motor from him,but now i am not sure about it.I am going to use it in a car.He didnt have the [link=http://www.r2hobbies.com/proddetail.php?prod=rcps81706_pc]programming card[/link] for it either,so i have to eventually order it.Still dont know if i have to buy the bi-directional or the other.
But if the ESC dont have a reverse and i still want to use it in a car and the motor appears to run in wrong direction,can i reverse it in any way?

Lars
Old 08-22-2008, 04:10 PM
nickd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Turborix ESC/Pulso motor (BL)

yes to reverse the motor directions you can swap any of the 3 wires between the motor and esc
If it is not meant to be a car esc you must also have separate breaks as airplane controllers to not have breaking power needed in cars * planes props will basically stop themselves under no power...
Old 08-23-2008, 07:19 AM
Lars from Norway

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Turborix ESC/Pulso motor (BL)

The description says "brakesn/off(factory setting OFF)",so i can use it in a car if i want to.But since it is a electric car,it would be nice to have reverse on it.Might just buy the motor from my mate then,and buy a ESC with reverse.Time will show!

Thanks for help!