Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

MT1 question

Old 10-20-2008, 02:21 PM
twobnvd
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MT1 question

I know this is an older model but I love this model so I keep rebuilding it. Does anyone know if there is a metal spur gear avaliabe (sp) for this model if so could you please link me or give me a part number it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks agian.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:55 PM
JesseJames

Default RE: MT1 question

Call HPI or email, and ask them. While you got the phone in you hand call 1-800-hooked on phonics.
Old 11-01-2008, 07:12 PM
46u
My Feedback: (3)

I have a MT 1 3/4 which started life as a MT1. One thing I recommend doing is up date to the MT2 slipper clutch set up. The spurs on the MT2 set up is the same as the Savage spurs which they make metal spurs for it. I do not run or recommend metal spurs and run plastic with out any problem on both my MT 1 3/4 and my RACE Savage with out a problem. If you do run a metal spur you all so need to run a hardened CB. I all so recommend to up date your CB set up.

The only thing on my MT1 3/4 that is stock MT1 is the chassis, the upper deck and radio tray everything else is MT2 and is why I call it a MT 1 3/4.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd90704.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1063600  
Old 11-02-2008, 12:10 PM
twobnvd
My Feedback: (1)

sweet thanks for the advice. Hey JesseJames I think I know you.. Oh yeah I met you in the mental instiute I was rebuilding you were a patient.... Glad you still rember the number off the top of your head must have realy helped you? Hows the wrist... ? LOL
I ve got this problem resolved now. some one turned the gear around backwards but we wont name names... JESSE lol