Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

To cold to run?

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 04:26 AM
Barber420
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: To cold to run?

Not too many of us experience those kind of temps. THANK GOD!!!! The coldest it ever gets here, with windchill at night, is about -25 to -30.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:31 AM
Dokioto

I though it would get a little colder, but I know most of are Canadian members have experienced something like -50..
It is usually only around -25 to -30 in the day (not a lot of wind) and then of course it gets colder during the night.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:46 AM
J.D.T

it was -4 with a -30 wind chill here yesterday and it was nasty. I would hate to imagine -30 real temps let alone -50, whats the coldest wind chill you ever seen up there? Or do they even rate wind chills?
Old 12-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Dokioto

I don't really notice a lot of wind shill... I am sure they rate it but it's not that big were I am at.