Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

RCTOYSNH.COM

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 05:18 PM
1CRASHMAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCTOYSNH.COM

Has anyone ever purchased products from RCTOYSNH.COM. If you have what has been your experiance with them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Default RE: RCTOYSNH.COM

Yeah, they sell mostly clones, like Smartech and so forth. The most prevelant RCs they sell are HSP, (mostly redcat).

If you want HSP, and if I were you, I would buy directly from RedCat themselves. If anything, Redcat out of the HSP resellers has the absolute best customer service (Look them up on the BBB website, they definitely take care of every single problem).
Old 03-08-2009, 11:50 AM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: 1CRASHMAN

Has anyone ever purchased products from RCTOYSNH.COM. If you have what has been your experiance with them. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
What brand are you looking for ?
Price range ?
Style ?
Nitro, Gas or Electric ?
First RC ?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:53 AM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

Yeah, they sell mostly clones, like Smartech and so forth. The most prevelant RCs they sell are HSP, (mostly redcat).

If you want HSP, and if I were you, I would buy directly from RedCat themselves. If anything, Redcat out of the HSP resellers has the absolute best customer service (Look them up on the BBB website, they definitely take care of every single problem).
Why would you buy RedCat at full MSRP when we can sell RedCat at 20% discount with the same RedCat warranty/service ?
RedCat handles their own warranty issues.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:37 PM
1CRASHMAN

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I have purchased a CEN RC Nitro Subaru Impreza CT5 RTR. Took my money about a month ago, But I have not recieved my car yet. And I can't get any response from them about delivery. I am wondering if I have been scammed.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:41 PM
nitrozach54
Banned

Hey guys thanks for the responses. I have purchased a CEN RC Nitro Subaru Impreza CT5 RTR. Took my money about a month ago, But I have not recieved my car yet. And I can't get any response from them about delivery. I am wondering if I have been scammed.
no no, RCNH is a good site, I bought from them back when I had a redcat. Drop them an email and I am sure that they will tell you the status of your order.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 PM
1CRASHMAN

Hey thanks nitrozac54 I have sent them 3 and I get no response.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:57 PM
nitrozach54
Banned

Im not sure what email address you are using, but it is very odd that they would not respond.
[email protected]
that is the email listed on their site, so be sure that is the one you are using. Also try calling them during business hours on Monday.
Also try messaging their RCU account.
I see you are fairly new, so under their name, click the PM button.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:24 PM
1CRASHMAN

Nitro I have e-mailed them off of their site and from my e-mail. I was just looking at their site and I do not see the PM button you say I click on. I can not find a phone number for contact.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:26 PM
nitrozach54
Banned

The PM button is on RCU
you can find it right here:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...1&memid=320576
Old 03-08-2009, 06:29 PM
1CRASHMAN

Hey thanks nitro hope I can get some where with them on monday.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:46 AM
RCToysNh

866.444.1919 call us Monday with your order number.
we just sent you a PM

Thank You
Old 03-14-2009, 10:40 AM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: RCToysNh

866.444.1919 call us Monday with your order number.
we just sent you a PM

Thank You

We can not complete this order due to invalid CC Address.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 AM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCToysNh

We can not complete this order due to invalid CC Address.
that took a month?
Old 03-14-2009, 01:05 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Yeah, thats not good. At least he editted the message.

Honestly, unless you have a support forum like Redcat does, I personaly would not try to take care of CS in public on the net. I would email the customer and contact him there so dirty laundry is not seen and you can at least try to continue to keep up a positive appearance.

Also, I believe Redcat directly too offers discounts every now and then, depending on what sales and specials they have going on the time. You would just have to ask.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM
1CRASHMAN

Well I have e-mailed the company several times with no response. I have been on several forums trying to find out about this company. Now I wonder how long it will take to receive my money back.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:43 PM
kistner
My Feedback: (10)

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

At this point i would contact your credit card company, sounds like they did not even put the charge through. Once verified you are good to shop elsewhere. Or, if for some reason they did, cancel the charge while on the phone with the cc company.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:28 PM
1CRASHMAN

They put the charge through the day I made the purchase. I used my check card. So now I need to wait for them to reverse the charges. I talked to some one on tuesday and they told me the problem was resolved, and I should receive my order on wednesday. I had to e-mail them again to find out that this was not resolved. I have been very patient with them.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:59 PM
SAVAGEJIM

That is terrible. I know the feeling of paying for an RC and the excruciating wait for it to come in the mail. Worse, only to find out that there are problems, and they are not resolved.
Sorry to hear about your issues. I dont know what to suggest, but check with your state laws and see if their is something you can do on your end.
You might want to check with New Hampshire laws too, they might be able to help you.
Federal laws are another thing to look at since this was an interstate sale.

Terrible, simply terrible, and I sympathise with you on your problems of waiting for your RC. Worse, I cannot imagine the dejection you must be feeling knowing you are out a few hundred dollars and knowing the RC is not coming.

As I said earlier, buying directly from RedCat would be best. They have the best customer support and They take care of everything: parts support, warranty, and most of all, Tracking And Delivery. And as I said also in another previous post, I believe Redcat also does give discounts and sales if you buy directly, you would just have to ask them.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:32 PM
1CRASHMAN

Well as I am a patient person I will give them some time to make it right. If that takes to long I'll let them bank take care of it. I have found the same product at a LHS for about the same as what I spent for the car and shipping.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:45 PM
DaveG55

They put the charge through the day I made the purchase. I used my check card. So now I need to wait for them to reverse the charges. I talked to some one on tuesday and they told me the problem was resolved, and I should receive my order on wednesday. I had to e-mail them again to find out that this was not resolved. I have been very patient with them.
Check cards usually work two ways. The can work like a credit card or a a bank card. If you gave them your PIN it was a bank card transaction and you're pretty much at their mercy. If you did not give them your PIN then itwas probably a CC transaction and you can call the credit card company and tell them the situation and dispute the charge. It will then be up to the seller to prove that they have done right by you. Do not wait past 30 days to contact the CC company.

Personally, I'd be pretty upset to have the response, or lack of, from the company that you have gotten. And their pitiful attempt on this fourm is about the most unprofessional thing I've seen.

Good luck.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:07 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Well as I am a patient person I will give them some time to make it right. If that takes to long I'll let them bank take care of it. I have found the same product at a LHS for about the same as what I spent for the car and shipping.
You have been way more than patient. More than one month is way too long. I personally say take action now, if you sit on it too long, it could look bad on you side if you have to take civil action to get your money back.

Keep a record of everything possible, your order info, their confirmation, tracking of mail, all your emails, and their responses as well. Also, make a copy of this page and thread as well, this is all evidence in your support.

Moreover, if you found a local RC store that sells and supports Redcat RCs, that is all the more reason to get your money back and buy from them instead. 20% discount or not, if you dont even have your RC in your hands, that is basically money down the toilet.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:23 PM
1CRASHMAN

Oh yes I do have everything saved and in hard copy. I don't delete anything. I have kept a complete record of my e-mails, e-mails that have not been responed to, and those that they have. I will be going to the bank monday. If they are a reputable company they will have made things right by then.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:37 PM
RCToysNh

Oh yes I do have everything saved and in hard copy. I don't delete anything. I have kept a complete record of my e-mails, e-mails that have not been responed to, and those that they have. I will be going to the bank monday. If they are a reputable company they will have made things right by then.
Since you plastered this all over this forum.

We emailed twice to verify address. We also spoke on the phone but, AVS still returns incorrect address. NNNM.

Correct billing address would return YYYM.

The hold for funds was authorized only until we process as charge. The hold has been dropped.

We attempt to fix billing address problems with customers, if no valid response in 30 days the order is canceled. As was yours.

First Data requires correct billing address to prevent future charge backs and fraud.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:42 PM
RCToysNh

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

You have been way more than patient. More than one month is way too long. I personally say take action now, if you sit on it too long, it could look bad on you side if you have to take civil action to get your money back.

Keep a record of everything possible, your order info, their confirmation, tracking of mail, all your emails, and their responses as well. Also, make a copy of this page and thread as well, this is all evidence in your support.

Moreover, if you found a local RC store that sells and supports Redcat RCs, that is all the more reason to get your money back and buy from them instead. 20% discount or not, if you dont even have your RC in your hands, that is basically money down the toilet.
Before you judge or preach get the facts first. The address used by this guy was not the correct billing address for the Credit Card used.
The rate of CC Fraud and charge backs has gone up by 18% since this time last year.
We do not usually post this type of matter here, but since he and you are quick to criticize we feel we must defend our reputation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.