Community
Search
Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

HPI E-Savage upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2009, 11:57 AM
seahawksurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPI E-Savage upgrade

Hi Guys,
When I wanted to upgrade my Tamiya Double Blaze not a problem, I fitted an ESC and two sport tuned motors and a full set of bearings and thats probably the max for this truck.
When I came to do the same to my E-Savage,ie.better brushed motors I find that not much is available,except mabey Traxxas Titan 550 motors.Any sugestions Guys,without going to brushless as an E-Firestorm flux is on the horrizon. Thanks Guys.
Old 05-22-2009, 08:05 AM
powerslider

Default RE: HPI E-Savage upgrade

Great Planes Electrifly S-600's are a nice upgrade, more power than stock. Drop back a couple teeth on the pinions as these are lower turn motors and will run higher rpm, I ran these before I went brushless and they worked fine...
Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 PM
CaseyRobinett_2011
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: HPI E-Savage upgrade

Just got a slightly used E-Savage only complaint i have is it is not fast enough with the twin 550 motors could someone help me with a complete brushless setup to make it as close as possible to the performance to the HPI Savage Flux? such as what motor and esc i should run