Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1/8 Scale Truck Bodies

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND GOOD 1/8 TRUCK BODIES? I CAN FIND A TON FOR 1/10 SCALE. WHAT ABOUT FOR 1/8 SCALE???I HAVE A NITRO QUAKE. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
    Cubs or Nothing!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Body To Fit Nitro Quake

I have fitted a body that is for the T-Maxx on my Nitro Quake, it is a Pro Line Humm Vee Urban. It is made from .060 Lexan which is a real plus over the stock Quake body. The front body posts will fit ok, but you will need to modify the rear by adding a support piece across the body posts..........It looks good and also has better clearance of the tires when the chassis bottoms out with the wheels turned than the Original Quake body.................

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1/8 Scale Truck Bodies

From what I have seen, there aren't any! What I would recommend is find out the wheelbase of your truck and match it to the body style you want. You may have to do a liitle searching, tho, for a 1/8th scale.

Most trucks have about a 12" wb, but you can get away with a body with 11"wb.

HPI & Atomik (tower hobbies) make a couple that fit the bill. Tho, both are Ford, one is an F-150 and the other is an F-350.

Don't feel too bad, I'm looking for a Dodge Ram....one that looks realistic, that has at least an 11"wb.

Hope this helps
    \"If it ain\'t broke....gimme it. I can fix it.\"\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I used a 1/10 too

I used the Proline cadialiac escalade body for my TXT-1...come with body mounts and everyting....sure makes the truck look bigger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9307_480.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	5142  
    [I]Disclaimer:- These are my views ..not the Views of RcUniverse or any of its employees..all views of MINE are Just that..Mine..Unless it is a bad post in my little part of the Forum..then i have to do my job

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1/8 Scale Truck Bodies

I did manage to find a 1/8 scale truck body. It's a Ford F-150, with a 13" wheelbase! BUT, I forgot where I saw it. I'll look for it.
    \"If it ain\'t broke....gimme it. I can fix it.\"\"

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1/8 Scale Truck Bodies

I use a chevy suberban 1/10 scale, on my nitro quake, with a remote glow, by kavan in the back,so I don't have to remove the body to glow up.This look's and work's great. Thank's Ken
    Do what you do, Do,well paypal verified

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

1/8 Scale Truck Bodies

I've got an OFNA Monster Pirate body on my N.Q. Got it real cheap on eBay. Looks much better than the original.
    The nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind.....