Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

Bad Hobbytown Usa Experience

Old 07-13-2003, 09:01 PM
gmac4826

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Hobbytown Usa Experience

about their 'if it doesnt fit we'll make it fit' attitude that isnt really a bad thing. almost any exhaust will fit on any engine as longas their both rear or side. so he could have made an exhaust fit and it would have worked like any other.
Old 07-16-2003, 10:59 AM
VecoRacer

Here in the Netherland(limburg) the only thing you can get are 1:10 scale cars, and the most of them are elektro... I have an H.A.R.M BX-1 off road nitro 1:5scale and i have to get all my parts and so from germany or belgium. the only thing i can get here is fuel and spark plugs.
then i think a not so good hobby shop is better than no hobby shop at all?

greetz VecoRacer
Old 07-16-2003, 01:36 PM
studysession

Originally posted by VecoRacer
Here in the Netherland(limburg) the only thing you can get are 1:10 scale cars, and the most of them are elektro... I have an H.A.R.M BX-1 off road nitro 1:5scale and i have to get all my parts and so from germany or belgium. the only thing i can get here is fuel and spark plugs.
then i think a not so good hobby shop is better than no hobby shop at all?

greetz VecoRacer
True - at least we have a place to get parts. I will miss that when I move. Most everything will be mail order then.