Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Car General Discussions
Reload this Page >

What have you been doing lately? (RC)

Notices
RC Car General Discussions This forum is for all general discussions related to radio control cars. Check forums below for more specific categories if applicable.

What have you been doing lately? (RC)

Old 11-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Sgt.Jonny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What have you been doing lately? (RC)

I completly understand. Guys over on the losi fourms were disapointed it wuz an rtr. I think the rxb 2 should come rtr and a kit. I think himoto should get off the tiwan and japan engines. We all think they are decent here but its like you go and get soo much crap if you tell some pro what you got. Like i love my rapida great car! When i go to my lhs one rep wuz like oooo its a himoto.......in a sarcastic way of course. There is a nice guy tho mitch who will work on my car for me and i appricate that. I love himoto i just hate what others hav to say. It gets on ya. Once i put an os18 in there tho i dont think i will get much more crap.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:27 PM
firebird78

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually the high end go and sh engines are pretty good .... you have to remember the rtr comes with a sport engine and not their high end....for instance the go 5 port and 7 ports are quite popular on the club racing scene
Old 11-07-2009, 01:18 PM
rclynx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: firebird78

actually the high end go and sh engines are pretty good .... you have to remember the rtr comes with a sport engine and not their high end....for instance the go 5 port and 7 ports are quite popular on the club racing scene
This combo is world class winner in Japan and Europe

PT2008-XB engine and the SA216FS exhaust system EFRA 2060
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94552.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	1309384   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wr54149.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1309385