Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RPP hobby coupon codes/slash 4x4 $359

Was shopping around for the lowest price on traxxas slash 4x4 and came upon RPP Hobby's website and they advertise their price as $359.99 with free shipping on orders over $300 and they have coupon codes you can enter. Im looking for those codes to see how much i can save from traxxas suggested $399 price tag. Thanks for the help and thanks for looking.
    Axial EXO TB | E-Revo-Project | E-Maxx 3908 | HB Ve8 | Slash 4x4 | Stampede 4x4 | Stampede | Rustler | Re-Re Lunchbox |

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: RPP hobby coupon codes/slash 4x4 $359

I have a code for tower hobbies-$40 off a $399 or more, so ill still be spending 360 no matter who i order from. 011ed is the $40 discount code that i got in a flyer.
    Axial EXO TB | E-Revo-Project | E-Maxx 3908 | HB Ve8 | Slash 4x4 | Stampede 4x4 | Stampede | Rustler | Re-Re Lunchbox |

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ANYONE???????

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

if your a tower member the code 011x7 is for $60 off $300 or more but it ends monday.
    BARREL ROLL\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'S ARE INEVITABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    signed C.C.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yeah, ive seen those codes-unfortunatly im not a tower club member-so i cant use them-i do have the code for 40 off 399 or higher order from tower-which is what im most likely to do-rpp hobby's price is 359 w/ free shipping so i might use them-but i think im gonna wait to order my slash 4x4 b/c i want a specfic body-any one but the 2 black jenkins brothers trucks is what i want b/c im not a red fan and they have red beadlock stylewheels and red accents. i want the 4wheel parts body w/ the grey beadlock style wheels-i guess traxxas just released that body cause i havent seen it until a few days ago. tower says they r unable to honor specfic body color requests-if im spending 400 on a companys product, i think we should be able to get the body we want-just my opinion.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey guys, just wanted to drop a note in here and say that we (RPP Hobby) do always TRY to honor bodycolor requests! Simply place a note in the order notes area at checkout and we'll do what we can.

I currently have a good amount of the 4 bodycolors so get those orders in!
    -Joe Nolasco
    Owner, Norcalrc.com
    Aeroworks 50cc Python Review:http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7335290/tm.htm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thanks Joe, i will likely order from u guys when i have enough dough, also do u guys stock deans plugs?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Yessir we do have Deans plugs! http://www.rpphobby.com/product_p/wsd1300.htm
    -Joe Nolasco
    Owner, Norcalrc.com
    Aeroworks 50cc Python Review:http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_7335290/tm.htm

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Awesome Joe Thanks, just have to wait acouple weeks or up to a month b4 i order. i prob will order over the phone just cause i like talking to an actual person. my big dillema is do i get the Platinum one or the regular slash 4x4 hmmmm. i like the 2.4ghz and extra batt. but then i like all the hop ups traxxas includes on the PE one. peace